I need your opinion on something...

rick

How do you think the tickets should be devided...  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How do you think the tickets should be devided...

• 5 winners, 1 ticket each,
    • 3 winners, first place gets 3 tickets,
    • 1 winner takes all
    • Other, please explain below.

In the new year, just for fun I'm planning on putting together, with help from a few sponsers, some draws to give away free stuff to the members of this site. The key word here is "members" so those of you who just browse the forums without being registered will not be able to enter. (so register dammit). :dunno:

The first draw will take place shortly after the new year as I have five free tickets to the Muskie Odyssey to give away which is being held in April in St. Catherines. I need some opinions on how many winners there should be. Please make a choice in the poll and feel free to comment. Cheers! :Gonefishing:

That is a good idea!!! Thanks for your effort.

I would divide the tickets in pairs.. not necessarely a grand winner but more winners...

Just my opine

Thanks again!!!

In the new year, just for fun I'm planning on putting together, with help from a few sponsers, some draws to give away free stuff to the members of this site. The key word here is "members" so those of you who just browse the forums without being registered will not be able to enter. (so register dammit).  :dunno:

The first draw will take place shortly after the new year as I have five free tickets to the Muskie Odyssey to give away which is being held in April in St. Catherines. I need some opinions on how many winners there should be. Please make a choice in the poll and feel free to comment. Cheers!  :Gonefishing:

5057[/snapback]

Guest mean_drunk
. I need some opinions on how many winners there should be. Please make a choice in the poll and feel free to comment. Cheers!  B)

5057[/snapback]

Split it up 5 ways..that way if someone can't attend for some reason you can pass it on to the next winner.

Also thanks to everyone who participated with info on Niagara river sturgeon...it was very informative and i'm sure more than a few of us learned something new.

Guest vidarling

The more that I think about it,

1 ticket for each winner, Then they may bring one or two non members with them. That would mean that your site could potentially send 10 or more people to the Odyssey. The other divisions may not send that many people.

Thanks for thinking about us!

The more that I think about it,

1 ticket for each winner, Then they may bring one or two non members with them.  That would mean that your site could potentially send 10 or more people to the Odyssey. The other divisions may not send that many people.

5089[/snapback]

So far that's what it looks like. I was thinking that as well, with 5 winners they all bring at least one other person who pays and everyone is happy, including the odyssey folks.

Archived