Where is the best place to buy a portable ice hut

scottydog

I'm looking to buy a ice hut. I'm tired of setting up my old plywood and canvass one. Is bass pro or hamiliton bait and tackle the best places or are there other places. I live in Crystal Beach. Any info would be good. Thanks. Scott

I will have the huts setup in shop for tomorrow. BTW real men don't use augers thats to easy what ever happened to the good old spud? B) Ice grubs are now in stock for anyone interested and most ice stuff should be on display by the end of the week. Le Barons whats that? :D

I will have the huts setup in shop for tomorrow.  BTW real men don't use augers thats to easy what ever happened to the good old spud?  B)    Ice grubs are now in stock for anyone interested and most ice stuff should be on display by the end of the week.  Le Barons whats that?  :o

5138[/snapback]

dennis please tell me where your shop is located :D

Cliff check ur email. I have both 3 and 4 man huts now in shop feel free to stop by and sit inside one before you buy it. Also for anyone interested all ice grubs are in stock guaranteed. If this wind stays down long enough we might just get some ice <_< See you out there :)

Archived