What's The Whirlpool Like?

Walleyeguy

Has anyone been to the Whirlpool this week? How is the water clarity? Was thinking of hitting there again seeing how it's been a year almost. Got the itch bad. Thanks

should be good in a couple more weeks down in the river...heck sometimes the Coho's don't even start till like into mid Nov...I hear ya on that one too Denis..was supposed to get out with the wife's uncle today on the lake for a crack at a few more walleye..but postponed that cuz the weather..switched plans till tommorrow then also heard it was supposed to be really windy, and with winds pushing like that from the SW especially, thats a no go..in my Legend, and definately not good in his 14 footer Starcraft so we are still tossed on trying another spot for walleye..or a spot for some salmon/trout action some where..man I can't wait till winter for some huge ones..and the fall dirty water....heck I have caught plenty on days when the lower looks like chocolate milk..best part about those days is..no one goes cuz they think the water is too dirtied up

Archived