Uh oh,

rick

ALLEGANY-CATTARAUGUS-CHAUTAUQUA-GENESEE-NIAGARA-NORTHERN ERIE-

ORLEANS-SOUTHERN ERIE-WYOMING-

INCLUDING THE CITIES OF BATAVIA...BUFFALO...JAMESTOWN...MEDINA...

NIAGARA FALLS...OLEAN...SPRINGVILLE...WARSAW AND WELLSVILLE

332 PM EST TUE DEC 21 2004

...WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM WEDNESDAY NIGHT THROUGH THURSDAY

AFTERNOON...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN BUFFALO NY HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM

WATCH.

SNOW COULD ACCUMULATE 4 TO 6 INCHES WEDNESDAY NIGHT...THEN POSSIBLY

CHANGE TO FREEZING RAIN FOR AWHILE...THEN CHANGE BACK TO SNOW

THURSDAY AND ACCUMULATE ANOTHER 1 TO 3 INCHES.

A WINTER STORM WATCH IS ISSUED WHEN SEVERE WINTER WEATHER IS

POSSIBLE, BUT NOT IMMINENT. AT THE TIME, THERE IS A POTENTIAL FOR

SIGNIFICANT SNOW AND/OR ICE ACCUMULATIONS. FUTURE DRIVING AND WALKING

CONDITIONS MAY BECOME HAZARDOUS, SO IT IS IMPORTANT TO MONITOR THE

LATEST FORECASTS.

Guest Steelheader

Tommy, if you want Christmas spirit just go to the Penn and try to get a parking spot. Lots of Christmas spirit there.

bah humbug :)

by the way IBC, where do you play ball hockey? Im usually up for a good game.

wooo xmas is fun... went to wally world last week and some a** who couldn't park decided it would be cool to park 1ft away from me... needless to say, i gotta refinish/repaint my door... good thing for them i know how to do it :) .... i don't do xmas 'cause of my beliefs tho, so it's my fault for being out this time of year lol.....

..... but i do know that i hate the white stuff on the ground anytime of year.... and this storm sounds like it's gonna make things interesting for driving!!

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Geez guys it's only 1-3" of snow. I always get a kick out of the Toronto stations saying "A winter storm warning in in effect 1-2" of snow"

Last time I was down home for Xmas it started snowing Friday stop Monday,with 6 feet of snow down and 20' drifts. Then about every week they recieved a foot of new stuff.

Then you hear them saying how cold it is and you should not be outside more then a few minutes. These are the same ppl that get into there warm car in the garage at home drive to work get out into a heated garage and go up to there office.

Got a new storm warning.... expect 8-12" of snow... then 3" of rain... followed by, you guessed it, more snow... and the whole time we'll have some nice wind... should make the holidays fun.... alot of people around here can't seem to drive in perfect conditions- so hell is now upon us :)

Archived