Use caution

Guest IBC

Tis the time of the year when people cannot drive.

Please use caution on the roadways now that the snow is coming in heavily.

This means

1. No need for speed.

2. Slow yourself going into an intersection.

3. If you know you cannot make the green light stop as opposed to speeding.

4. If your not in the intersection making a turn when the light becomes red do not run it.

5. Drive anticipating that the guy infront of you does not know how to drive.

Coming home from the store earlier (a 4 minute drive/3 traffic lights) I saw people speeding up to run the yellow lights, some lady got right up behind someone to make sure she was in the intersection so she could turn, another fellow blew right through a red light in making his left, he was behind the line when it turned yellow ... thsi is all unbelievable and disgusting the way people are driving today, there NRP will be busy all night long with minor accidents cause of morons out there.

And to top it off, you can be sure ride will be busy also with the holiday season in the swing.

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson
Tis the time of the year when people cannot drive.

Coming home from the store earlier (a 4 minute drive/3 traffic lights) I saw people speeding up to run the yellow lights, some lady got right up behind someone to make sure she was in the intersection so she could turn, another fellow blew right through a red light in making his left, he was behind the line when it turned yellow ... thsi is all unbelievable and disgusting the way people are driving today, there NRP will be busy all night long with minor accidents cause of morons out there.

5258[/snapback]

But this happens at every light, night or day,snow or clear roads.

I just had a fellow on my front lawn,shame he missed the big Maple Tree. He just couldn't understand why he spun out. Seeing how he was driving a 4x4 I asked if he had it in 4Wdrive when he spun out,Yes he said,I laughed and walked away. :):dunno:

hey, we had that too.... guy slid across the intersection and just missed the stop sign on the boulevard... it's a shame but i'll guarantee another car accident for myself this year.... had 2 last winter 'cause people couldn't/wouldnt take the time to clean their car windows off....

so the only thing i would add is that if there's snow falling, clean all your windows and make sure you signal/head/brake lights are clean aswell!!!

Guest bigfish1965
Coming home from the store earlier (a 4 minute drive/3 traffic lights) I saw people speeding up to run the yellow lights, some lady got right up behind someone to make sure she was in the intersection so she could turn, another fellow blew right through a red light in making his left, he was behind the line when it turned yellow ... thsi is all unbelievable and disgusting the way people are driving today,

5258[/snapback]

Ehhhh...that was probably me..sorry.

ha i say you havent seen anything..go to LA when it rains they go from 70mph to 30 as soon as a drop hits the windshield..and on the freeway 4lanes become 6 during rush with motorcycles going down the dotted line..and its legal.. :Gonefishing:

then thiers kentucky get a bit cold with 1/4 inch snow the whole state shuts down..i dare say that if the drivers down there had to pass a driver test up here no one there would be drivn

Archived