Fishin Niagara

scottydog

Just wanted to tell you guys that Dennis at Fishin Niagara has a good liitle operation for bait and tackle. I was looking for a portable hut and Dennis emailed me his location. I went there today and bought a Chappell s3000 hut. Price was good and he even delivered it. Threw in a ice fishing rod too. If any you guys are looking to support a local guy this is it. Why go out of town to hamiliton bait and tackle or fishing world or bass pro. Fishin Niagara can get what you want. We should support our local guys. Had a good chat also with a few guys about fishing while at the store. He has lots of bait , minnows and grubs. Dennis thanks for spreading some christmas cheer my way. Look forward to doing more buisness. Also hope to wet a line with you. Good fishing to all and a Merry Christmas.

Scott

Scott

Thanks alot I appreciate the business hope you catch lots of perch in your new hut :Gonefishing:

Merry Christmas to all the board members all the people just viewing the site and to all the customers I've had in the shop over the few years i've been in business hope to see you all out on the ice and shopping in the store for the new year.. Good Luck and stay safe the ice is on it's way :D

My Webpage

My kids are happy today, nice new four man ice hut, Santa got it from Dennis of course. Absolutely support your local guy, Dennis has deservedly earned himself a great name, a straight shooter. If he doesn't have it, he will find it for you!

Merry X mas

Chilli

It's gonna be a spring opening not sure exact date yet. You know what they say Good Things come to those who wait. :lol: Thanks for all the support guys wouldn't be in business if it wasn't for the loyal customers thanks again. Have a safe holidays :dunno:

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

I've bought 95% of all my fishing gear from Denis. Pretty much everything he said I needed ;)

Straight shooter for sure,he will go the extra mile for anyone. He's even been known to climb up on his roof to check mud conditions out on Erie for me :Gonefishing:

Denis will also be living above his store and I'm told if it's in the middle of the night and you need anything just bang on the door he will come down and open up :lol:

Archived