converting a fishfinder

Guest ricoboxing

Guest ricoboxing

i got a lowrance eagle 320c for Christmas and would like to take it ice fishing. does anyone know how i can convert the power supply so that i can make it portable?

Guest Gill Finigan

I use a car booster pack to run mine. Comes in handy if you need a boost too. You can use any 12v source to run it. Very little draw on a fishfinder. 2 6v lantern batteries wired together will work too

Buy yourself a 12volt dry cell battery Princess auto puts them on quite often for less than 10 bucks but you can pick them up else where .You can turn them upside down as there is no liquid in them[ which happens quite often pulling a sleigh out on rough ice] . You can charge them and they will last for years if you keep charge up.They will run your fish finders for days with no problem. Any portable ice fishing flashers comes with them and they are real small and light compared to battery booster Size is6"Long x 2 1/2 wide x 3"high. Good fishing

Guest ricoboxing
Buy yourself a 12volt dry cell battery Princess auto puts them on quite often for less than 10 bucks but you can pick them up else where .You can turn them upside down as there is no liquid in them[ which happens quite often pulling a sleigh out on rough ice] . You can charge them and they will last for years if you keep charge up.They will run your fish finders for days with no problem. Any portable ice fishing flashers comes with them and they are real small and light compared to battery booster Size is6"Long x 2 1/2 wide x 3"high. Good fishing

5356[/snapback]

thanks guys im gonna buy the stuff and try it out on saturday. just got back from valens. i'll post some pics later.

Archived