Simcoe report.............

jhm123452000

Fished the south end of cooks bay today(glenwood area)..............2 of us 4-5hrs...............1 perch............nothing else..........well nice to get out anyway talked to some locals who caught a bunch of perch yesterday...........might try the grand tomorrow ............JHM :Gonefishing::D:angry2:

Hey JHM. I was fishing off Glenwoods yesterday with my cousin. We walked just beyond that lone hut and drilled holes in about 8 feet of water. We managed 12 perch in about 3hrs, but I did see some guys close to us who were catching fish more consistently than we were.

We were using #2 jigging rapalas( Perch pattern )but I would have really liked know what the guys near us were using.

Sorry to hear about your luck but you probably had a good invigorating walk with the snow being as deep as it was, eh!?

Also hope your car get stuck in that little parking lot? We had to shovel a spot out for ourselves before we could park.

Hey mike..........I was talking to a couple of guys that where there on Christmas (fishing in a fish trap)...............They said they kept 25 good perch..........They where using minnow heads on teardrops.........the walk out wasn't to bad snowmobilers and quads beat the snow down pretty good..........might try later in the week again.........but those grand walleye's

sound good also..............JHM

Archived