Niagara River Conditions

Guest jammer

Hi guys, I'll be making the long drive to Queenston tomorrow. If anyone was to the lower river today I'd appreciate a conditions report if you could help me. PM me if you perfer. Thanks to anyone that can help. :lol:

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson
Hi guys, I'll be making the long drive to Queenston tomorrow.  If anyone was to the lower river today I'd appreciate a conditions report if you could help me.  PM me if you perfer.  Thanks to anyone that can help. :lol:

5377[/snapback]

Markus

You have asked me for 2 reports on the river vis. on the Niagara on the FH board in the last month or so. Both time I took a drive down and have posted on the4 FH board what I saw. Not once did you say THANKS!! Now your in hear doing the same thing

Brian, here's a thank you I gave you after you provided some conditions...

Thanks Brian. Looks like we'll be postponing our visit to the bar.

Might have to walk the creeks for a bit for bows. The Niagara is a bit too muddy and the Grand River in Dunville is dead dead dead.

Guess I'll leave the boat in the driveway for a week and let conditions improve.

...and here's a thank you I gave you whenI asked about minnows a few weeks back...

Thanks Brian. I'll give them a call.

Sorry if I misplaced a thank you or missed one all together, you're help is always appreciated. If you ever get to fish Long Point Bay, I'd be happy to extend any help or assitance in your direction. And knowing you, I know you'd be thankful even if you missed saying it once.

Archived