Picture posting

charlieD

Just wondering how you post pictures on this site?

5491[/snapback]

First you have to have the picture somewhere on the internet, your service provider might give you some free space with your account, or you can use a free online service such as MyFishingPictures. You then highlight and copy the url where the photo is located, then when making a post click on the IMG button and paste it there.

well I just put it on my own website ...I guess I could put that link on here and people could browse thru it!!

5504[/snapback]

That's a good idea too and will get more traffic to your site. Use the http:// tag to make your link and feel free to make test posts here until you get it right. :angry2:

Oh ya, and don't forget to upload your pics to the gallery here.

i got register but it wont upload my pics.

brad

5562[/snapback]

Put your pics somewhere on the internet, try MyFishingPictures.com then you can just enter the url of the picture instead of uploading.

I just posted your marlin pic for you on the gallery using the url where it is now. Try posting another pic yourself to see if it works for you.

Guest SkeinMachine

After clicking on a picture in your gallery,you'll see the following page:

pic_post_example.psd.jpg

Here's a example of the proper coding to place within the message box:

1107Untitled-1-a.jpg

Leave no spaces within the code.

It's as simple as that :o

H.I.H.

Rick....what gallery did you post it on?

5585[/snapback]

The newest gallery at http://niagarafishing.net/gallery/

There are no more links to the old gallery on my site but I will start to move pictures from that one to the new one very soon, maybe this weekend.

Archived