Who's got the first fish?

Guest chilli

Guest chilli

Who's going to post the picture of the first fish this year? :( I tried but no luck today. Saw some dinky perch at the BBC but that shouldn't count. Lets see who posts the first fish pic this year lets say 2 pounds or more. :( If it's me I'll put the date imprint on. seeya in the morning.

Hey Denis, how'd you make out today?

STILL WAITING FOR MY LICENSE!!!!! those slow slow people really tick me off! i should have listened to the wife and waited a week and a half and orderd it on the 17th so i could have printed out a temporaray, man , when will i learn, always listen to the better half, good luck to you guys, John. :dunno:

Guest chilli

:dunno: Sonova (this is where the 2 year old finishes it off for me) "Bitts"!

I fished yesterday. I guess I better buy the full LICENSE instead of a conservation.

Good thing I caught zilch eh? Nothing new there.

Hey guys, for the last couple of years my Dad has had trouble buying it in St Kitts because CTC is always late getting the forms or something but they're always early in Fort Erie. Anyone know for sure who has got all the nessecary stuff to buy in St Kitts right now? I guess I'm headed to CTC right now because Denis is fishing until the 4th. No problem Denis, take your time. Maby I'll meet up with you in the upper and you can show me a couple of secrets. :P

Also make sure you check the regs before you go guys. I'll be picking up a copy with my legal documents and bringing them with me.

I don't see any fish pictures yet?!!!

Guest Gill Finigan

Download a copy of the regs. The hard copies won't be out for a bit yet. I have licences in stock, but like Dennis i'm not open till the 4th.

i can attest to Gill having them.

CTC just blows chunks half the time the people in the sporting gods department dont know about them and I have been sent to the customer service who sends me back to sporting goods etc.

Guest chilli

I got mine this morning from the F.E. CTC at customer service. No regs yet.

I still haven't seen the first fish pic. Boy I tried this morning even though I forgot the camera. I even tried to catch a chub for bait. Absolutley no bites or even a follow up.

Damm I had the worst year in my life for fishing last year and this year the little guy is easier to watch so I'm planning on doing better!!!!! This morning the conditions were classic for a good day but nadda.

Archived