Would you use this feature...

Guest bigfish1965

Guest bigfish1965

Let's say I could build-in the river cams to display directly on the main page or to another page for a live feed without having to leave the site...would you use it?

It is a little bit of work, but for you guys...it is worth it...but only if you would use it.

Guest bigfishbass

i think that would be very helpful.... all the tools we need in one place... LOL.... what a super idea. Instead of surfing 3000 web pages to find the info needed....a nice all in one place system would be great and a time saver too. Thanks... could you add current weather conditions etc...just an idea.

Guest dannyboy

It would be a great feature, my preference would be a page other then the main page because with dial-up the main page loads slow enough already.

Dan

Guest Jeetmuck

That would be a great idea. Although I haven't been posting much with the holidays and not getting out fishing much lately, I find I have been relying on the board from all others to get an idea of what I have been missing.

I know I could really make use of this.

Thanks,

JM

Guest bigfish1965

No real point in just posting the links to the cams...we already have that..I'm thinking of displaying Upper Niagara,Falls,and Lewiston on one page.

Guest chilli

We need more of these cams. Preferably pointing at a flag or something.

Good idea but maby you could post a separate links page for the guys on dailup.

Guest mean_drunk

I have dial up so it may take an hour or more and i don't think i would....I'm sure some of these cable and high speed users would like it though....

Guest Markus
I have dial up so it may take an hour or more and i don't think i would....I'm sure some of these cable and high speed users would like it though....

5987[/snapback]

Here's one of the ones I use. It's a Port Rowan Harbour Cam. Try it on dial up see how it works....

Port Rowan Harbour Cam

how bout a port D cam?

Wishful thinking I know.

Depending where the cams are pointing and if im thinking about heading in that direction i would use it.

Guest chilli

IBC

Call the PDVC and mention how nice it would be to have live cams on top of the tower pointing at the harbour and the pier. Get your requests in now while they're still selling their pitch.

info@PDCV

Archived