On-line Fishing Show Question

Guest Aaron Shirley

Guest Aaron Shirley

I would like to know if anyone out with dial-up can download and watch the current episode on pike fishing at the link below. High-speed users can watch without a problem, but I don't know how dial-up works with this new system I have in place. If anyone can let me know if they can watch the show and how long it takes to download with dial-up, I would really appreciate it.

Also, I would really appreciate any feedback in general on the site.

Getting Hooked with Aaron & Barry

Thank you in advance,

Aaron

man was that a stupidly fast download... never went below 700kb/sec... never had a d/l that fast... took 2.5mins to d/l the 132MB file i am on cable tho, but still, the dialup guys should get their full usage of the modem... GOOD JOB!!!!

Guest Brad_c

Hey Aaron,

The show looks good, especially this one because i love pike fishing. I use high speed interent so i wateched in real time and didnt have to download it. did you try watching it in real time or do you have to download it???, if you have to download it first i think that it would be a masive file size and would take forever to download (especially on dial-up). i noticed that it plays in real time at around 750 kbs per second.

Brad :Gonefishing:

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

I'm cable and I was alittle slower d/ling it. I also watched it straight off of your site with no problem.

It was a great show! What did you do to Barry, he seems to be very calm :Gonefishing:

Guest chilli

Great show Aaron. It's good to see the online video has the loophole of not being able to name brand names. That one pike that was caught by your partner looked like it was caught on a signiture bomber in blue. You didn't name that one, is that what he was using?

Sorry I couldn't answer the dial up question.

Guest Aaron Shirley

Thanks for the feedback guys. It seems most people are on high speed these days. I was hoping to get feedback from some dial-up users, as I don't know many people that use dial-up. Everyone on high speed seems to be able to watch the show in real time without any problems. I will find someone on dial-up someday!

Good fishing!

Aaron

Guest Aaron Shirley

I believe that was a glass blue Husky Jerk he was using, but I could be wrong... it was filmed in the spring... a long time ago for my memory :unsure:

Cheers,

Aaron

Great show Aaron. It's good to see the online video has the loophole of not being able to name brand names. That one pike that was caught by your partner looked like it was caught on a signiture bomber in blue. You didn't name that one, is that what he was using?

Sorry I couldn't answer the dial up question.

6064[/snapback]

Guest Sue Watson 1

Hi Aaron

As far as dial-up goes for your pike show, I have tried it but it did not work out too well, it would have taken me all night to get to watch it. I did get to enjoy it at my mother's place over the Christmas holidays and thought it was great to finally be able to see one of you guy's shows.

Keep up the good work, and I will see you on Fri. :unsure:

Guest Aaron Shirley

Thanks Skeiner... yeah that was a bruiser of a brown! My nicest brown for sure :lol:

Thanks for the feedback on the dial-up Sue. I'm not sure if there will be a good solution for dial-up users, but I will keep trying. See you tomorrow!

Cheers,

Aaron

Archived