leaf tickets

painter

Hey guys i come across two leaf tickets for tonights game. My older boys both want to go. so i need 1 or 2 tickets more.I was thinking of buying them from a scalper when i get their.any ideas thanks

Guest BrownBomber

If you can, wait until the game is really close to starting or it has started to buy from a scalper. Those $200 tickets they have in their hand are gonna be going for cheap if the game has already started and they're worthless to the scalper if they don't sell them.

Guest bigfishbass

watch out for under cover police in the area....my buddie who works in metro says they are there all time....dont let that ruin your evening... but ya I would wait till close to the game too...better deals...

I was at he game vs. edmonton... we were talking to 2 guys, with their teenage sons that came down from sudbury to watch the oil's loose...point of the post is....they bought 4 tickets priced at 86.00 a piece...paid a scalper 1000.00 for the 4 tickets and they were seperated from theier kids they brought.....unbelievable what guys would do to watch the leafers......

Even though they aint got a team other then sundin people still seem to fill the seats. Unbelievable....and for the most part there the reason why the leafs dont build a better team.They dont need to because they are already selling out every game win or lose.

Archived