erie ice eye's

floatmaster

Guest canadadude

There's some dandy perching if you get out to the deep stuff but it is a journey used to walk out there but it definitly is a long way to the 40+ water!! There has been the odd eye taken out there but more or less an incedental catch :unsure: Be carefull thats all :unsure:

Guest canadadude

unkle came down for weekend he lives on the base in trenton he had the papes in his car and i needed some to clean fish on so he went to his car n got em

you sure your uncle didn't bring the eye's aswell :unsure::unsure: this thread gets better all the time :o

Well, coming from someone that has actually BEEN out there lately, I can say the ice is pretty thick. That is only at this end of the lake though, the satelite image still shows open water further west. There is LOTS of shove ice and it's a very tough go. Not the type of ice for dragging a hut.

unkle came down for weekend he lives on the base in trenton he had the papes in his car and i needed some to clean fish on so he went to his car n got em

Makes sense, why dirty a times review when you can use a Trentonian Times.

Guest canadadude

Next Time you try to screw us around on the board use pictures that acctually resemble Erie Eyes!! There not even the same colour as walleye from Lake Erie :):mellow: ...........Sometimes I wonder about people on this board :blush:

Archived