St. Catharines BassMasters

ROB MCINTOSH

INFO: Just to let everyone know our 1st meeting in 2005 is MONDAY JAN/10/05 At St.Catharines Game & Fish Clubhouse 61 Lighthouse Rd. Starts 7:00 pm. We will be up-dating whats happening with all O.B.F isues, also 2005 tournaments, also time to renew your memberships. All are welcome. Thanks Rob Mcintosh

Guest chilli

Ok is there a web site for this group? What is the difference in the bassmasters group and the SCGF? If they meet in the SCGF building then why are they a separate group?

Chilli: There are 3 clubs that use the clubhouse St.Cath.Bassmasters, Sporting Clubs Of Niagara and the Game & Fish . The clubhouse belongs to the Game & Fish but wasn't being use alot so both the other clubs asked to use it with a fee of rental the Bass club exchanged manpower on kids day in lue of rent, and the manpower is mandatory for the bass club NO FISHING THAT DAY.Hope this helps Rob Mcintosh

Sorry: I should have posted the bass clubs web sight it is being changed around a bit one of the new members took it on it looks like it will be a good one here is the sight http-www.stcatharinesbassmass. or go to game & fish sight there is a link there. It's also on big fat bass . Rob Mcintosh

Guest bradley_p

Sorry i didnt make i was planning on going but i was suck on the q.e.w. for about 1 and a half do to the MVC in the falls. By the time i got off the highway it was about 8:00pm last night Rob can you pm me with some info about the meeting

thanks bradley

bradley p : we just talked about the changes at OBF and this years tourn shd, If you e-mail Stu he will send you a copie of the OBF AGM meet with all the changes , looking good it's about time we needed the change at OBF. Rob

Archived