brad c, how did ya make out today bud???

Guest chrome

Guest Brad_c

Hmmmm,

Not so good Chrome... still no perch at the marina, tried for about two hours... switched between minnows, a very small williams spoon, and some other lures... nothing!!!, there were tons of minnows in the water there along the breakwalls, don't know why the perch weren't after em. decent conditions too!

Brad :lol:

Guest Brad_c

Hey chilli,

Ive been trying the npc marina just downstream from where u went fishing today, havnt had much luck though, was thinking about trying another spot today any suggestions???

Brad :lol:

Guest chilli

Well the NPC seems to be dead from the time the boats were pulled although I've heard one good report so far. I just posted a message about the slight East wind but by the time I was done typing it the wind kicked up from the SouthWest and is pummeling my windows with ice falling from the trees. If I could right now, I'd head back to the NPC and toss a husky jerk around. It always seems better in the West wind and the worst conditions to fish in.

Guest chilli

I waved to you on the way in and back on the way out. The gate is locked so I park on the other side and walk to the south side. Hooked three carp. You can tell when it's a snagged carp so you just slack the line then flick it and they're off. The wind hit so hard I nearly snagged a duck hunter on the American side when I cast a bomber. The water went up about a foot in half an hour. Nearly lost my new hat! :Gonefishing:

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson
  The wind hit so hard I nearly snagged a duck hunter on the American side when I cast a bomber. The water went up about a foot in half an hour. Nearly lost my new hat! :Gonefishing:

6203[/snapback]

You know, just because you can reach the other side doesn't mean you have to :)

There you go bring up the HAT ISSUE again. I bought a new rod/reel comb and a new reel today,Denis said as soon as he gets in a hat that says " SheepHeader" it's mine. With the new gear today I now have more reels and rods then brain sells :(

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

I thought I said that?! He's really doing it... Goin have to have a long talk with that young fellow one of these days!

Archived