Salmon fishing

Guest GrimsbyAl

Guest GrimsbyAl

I just bought a new(used) Luhrs 28, and am new to downrigging. I have two manual Big Jons on the back, Gps and fishfinder. what i would like to do I find someone who really knows what they are doing and is willing to head out a couple times to show me some of the tricks of the trade. ( gas money would help but not required, the boat holds 500L). I sure it's a rough request for some of you but all I have caught is 1 Laker 4lbs, 2 rainbow about 2lbs each, $300 in fuel. I'm docked in Grimsby and can get out pretty much any time after 3pm during the week and anytime on the weekend.

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

And ppl say $6 a lb. for Atlantic Salmon is to much. Man thats some expensive fish!!

If you want, I can take you out in my rig. I launch @ Port Weller,and I am free every day. We just need the wind,and heat gods to be in our favour. I'm no expert,far from it,but what I know your more then welcome to it.

Guest GrimsbyAl
And ppl say $6 a lb. for Atlantic Salmon is to much. Man thats some expensive fish!!

If you want, I can take you out in my rig. I launch @ Port Weller,and I am free every day. We just need the wind,and heat gods to be in our favour. I'm no expert,far from it,but what I know your more then welcome to it.

394[/snapback]

That would be fantastic! When did you have in mind?

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson
That would be fantastic! When did you have in mind?

430[/snapback]

Will this weekend is a right off,I'm home alone with the dog :Gonefishing:

Next week or weekend anytime. I don't usually fish in the afternoon or night but if the wind gods are in our favour,any day/night is good for me.

Do you know where the St.Catharines Marina is?

Archived