Toronto Intl. Boat Show

Guest Brad_c

Guest Brad_c

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone here was going to the Toronto Boat Show from January 14 - 23, to gawk at all the buetiful fishing boats. if nobody has ever gone i suggest going its alot of fun. lots of boat company reps there also. :D

Brad :lol:

Guest bigfishbass

hmm a boat...i can only dream LOL..... i went a few years in a row and almost came home with 2 boats.... wife would have loved that...we're looking at a canoe for buckhorn this year will strap on a electric motor to it and 'fly' around the lake LOL....really i just need it to get into the little bays that are not accessable from a boat with a deeper hull and a motor.... as some may know parts of buckhorn lake (lower) are rocky..so i think a canoe is a good investment for now.... until the kids get older...then oh boy dads commin home with a B O A T ..... (ya right)

Guest Brad_c

I just like to go there and look at all the boats, check out new features and new ideas. also love looking through the huge cabin cruisers that run over the 1 mill point.

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

bigfishbass

Years ago I had a Colemen Scanoe (Square Back)with a 5hp Merc on it. The Scanoe is made out of PVC I believe or some kind of plastic. Great for rocks.

Ya those are great, I have access to one of those at my cottage on Stoney Lake. Just need a little motor for the thing! Square backs are alot easier than mounting a motor on the side of a canoe!

Guest bigfishbass

brian thanks for the info...i will look into it....have you ever fished buckhorn...or are you after those monsters in the bigger lakes only.... LOL There is a guy on the lake that has a cigarette boat.... wow what a machine...I call it yuppy vill out there cause all the CEO's from TO go there... as they are experts on fishing LOL....anyways that boat is so big that he can't even get close to the 'good' spots...even a bow rider has a hard time getting in...plus LOTS of weeds starting in med summer... so with a canoe...i'm in... LOL

Archived