ADVICE ON SIMCOE LAKERS AND WHITIES

Smitty

HI EVERYONE. I AM GOING TO SIMCOE ON WEDNESDAY MORNING FOR LAKERS AND WHITIES. ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE ON WHAT AREA AND DEPTH TO TARGET. WE DONT HAVE A SLED SO WE WILL BE WALKING.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP.

DAVE

Guest canadadude

I here Jacksons pt has been hot lately for both whitefish and Lakers,my advice would be to hit Smokies bait shop in J.P they will help you out and you can get your bait there :lol: Maybe even rent one of there shacks and fish in comfort,they also have them on the fish most of time ;) You maybe even able to sweet talk sly into giving you a lift out :):o:P

Guest fishmaster

Smitty fishing has been hot off Pefferlaw ..the bite has been moslty on ti ups with a 2 way spreader with a single hook about 4 ft above the preader in 80 to 90 fow ...small shinners on the 2 way spreader and a lager minnow on the top hook ...when you see that tip up rise be ready to set the hook soft not hard or you will rip the hook right out ..give Steve's Fish Huts a call if you want whiteys and lakers ...last wed when i was up over 12 guys had there limits by 9:30 am ..Good luck :o

thanks guys. even though i would like to rent a hut, i cant justify it after all the money i have spent over the years on buying all my own gear. plus its more fun if you can find the fish yourself. How far off of jackson point do you have to go out? Also how far from pefferlaw?

Thank You.

Guest fishmaster

Its about 5 miles out from both spots ...take a sled or atv or see steve he will transport you out to the fish ..

Its about 5 miles out from both spots ...take a sled or atv or see steve he will transport you out to the fish ..

Archived