lower river conditions??

medlanch

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

charlieD

How did you and Rob make out at PD yesterday?

Denis tells me the Upper is clearing very nicely this AM

Guest LloydChristmas

i hope it clears....I'm still deciding as to whether to go up to Simcoe or to come down to niagara.

Anyone else - has anyone just come back from the river that could post clarity?

Thanks Charlie

Your first Brown?

Winds on L.Ontario look to be good tomorrow for some exploring up the canal seeing how it's shut down for winter,I've got my batteries charged and probably will launch at Port,and head out to Brown Trout headquarters,maybe take a run to the Bar also.

It is my second brown!! Still a rookie..LOL. Now all thats left is a Laker for me to catch! Where is brown trout headquarters? You lucky guy, you get to head to the bar. Its hot right now! Good luck and catch a big laker for me!!

Brian your not talking running to the bar in the boat are you? Kinda far no?

6337[/snapback]

BigMac

Will it's about 7-8 miles to the Bar from Queenston,with unknown water condition. It's about the same from PD to the Bar. Launching @ PD gives me more choices to fish,if the river is dirty.

8 miles is not that far,compared to my trips from Port Maitland to Dunkirk NY,just need to watch the wind! :(

need a bigger boat brian then you wont worry about the waves or the wind :blahblah1:

6345[/snapback]

You just want to stay dry in it :(

I heading out with my Dad and our friend tommorrow. Hopefully we'll do alright. We'll be in a red 16' Lund SSV. So if you see us stop and say hi.

Goodluck to everyone heading out tommorrow.

Archived