ministry of fishing

Kirk

In the future, im planning on taking a course for the ministry of fishing/natural resources to pursue my passion and contribute to the fishing communitee,,, im lookin 4 a univercity that would teach this cource :Gonefishing::worthy:

Guest bigfish1965

I attended Sir Sandford Fleming School of Natural resources inLindsay,Ont. It is the best college for natural resources anywhere. Lakehead Universtiy also has a fine Natural Resources Program.

lakehead also has fielded a fine hockey team that has been ranked top 5 for the most part of the past 4 years in the canadian university rankings.

they play a few good game thats enjoyable to watch.

Guest Big Bass Rich

Also Sault College has that program.. my friend is attending it right now and loves it. He certainly wouldn't transfer to Fleming next fall (which is where I'm going).

Guest DukesFishin

I went to Sir Sanford for Aquaculture technician (which is now canceled) and although you'll learn just as much as some universitys. I'd have to say if you have a good train of thought and $$ go for a university. The college courses will get you some of the same jobs but you'll just have to work really hard to get those same jobs. Hope this helps and does'nt sound negative.

Duke

Yah, your totally right Tommy Niagara, if you are passionate about fish and wildlife and want a career. As a grad...and not a good one at all :lol: . All i have to say as a grad is, don't party/work hard, love every bit of it and don't be afraid to learn stuff you thought you already knew and if you can, and its hard, HAVE a connection if you can!! well hope thats enough reality/negativity for today...Sorry :lol:

Duke

Archived