Lake Scugog

Guest Abinokid

Guest Abinokid

Hi all! Headed out on the bog on sunday,lots of ice.People were driving trucks all around.Went out off of a side rd.on island rd.Ended up icing two eyes one 1.5lbs the other two lbs. and 40 perch only 5 keepers.Not bad for the first time on the lake. Is that the average size of the walleye in the lake? Is there a more perductive area that i could fish next time? Thanks abinokid

Congrats, that sounds like some decent fishing. Where is island road, is it near lindsay end of the lake or port perry side of the lake. I used to fish the north end a bit (off of elm tree road) and got a few perch and a few nice hits but never could land the walleye there like some of the locals could.

Duke

Guest Abinokid
Congrats, that sounds like some decent fishing. Where is island road, is it near lindsay end of the lake or port perry side of the lake. I used to fish the north end a bit (off of elm tree road) and got a few perch and a few nice hits but never could land the walleye there like some of the locals could.

Duke

6617[/snapback]

Thanks Duker, from 401east take hwy.12 north to Manchester turn right on 7a go east through Port Perry turn left on Island rd. hope this helps you. Abinokid

Guest cplummer

join us for the fun times this weekend guys a derby 10 bucks a day winner takes all for largest walleye!!!and i'm showing you my spot i have fished for 25+ years !! e-mail me #'s if your going!!

cliff...

Archived