Anyone been there lately

pike007

sorry I haven't been there in awhile .how was the salmon this fall there?

6607[/snapback]

Well i actually only went fishing once there this fall for the salmon and caught 2 nice ones. I went a few times just to spot them and seen many monsters. In the spring and summer is deadly for pike bass even muskie.!

musta fished there 20 times this past year and only got 1 smallmouth and a bunch of carp... can't say the others whom went there this year did too much better... couple 7" pike, an a couple of 2lb smallies.... would love for someone to meet up with myself or IBC out and show us these "hot spots"... only spot we had any real good luck at was way up top in the lake..

Guest christopher

it's right after the bridge[glendale]you will drive over a small hill and the turn off is on the left side of the road right after the little hill just follow that road entill you hit the bridge. where about in st catharines are you?In the fall it gets packed down there.Fishing after dark is great not alot of people down there and browns start to hit on almost any thing you throw in at them.[and if you are after bass let me know I have a honey hole down by there for large mouth.

Archived