Fishmaster need help

Lakeshore

Hi, I am a good friend of Brian Cuthbertson.

We actually spoke before I needed some help with a smallmouth bass that was mounted for me that is in rough shape and needs a new paint job because the original one is in really bad shape.

You mentioned to bring the fish down and you could help me out, but I never had the time to get out to Dunnville since it is a far ride for me.

A teacher I work with out at Lakeshore Catholic in Port Colborne can bring the fish out to you if needed.

I was wondering what the going rate is to get a fish repainted. It is about 21" long.

Mario

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson
Hi, I am a good friend of Brian Cuthbertson.

6680[/snapback]

Didn't know I had any,I try to be miserable all the time to discourage ppl thinking I might be there friend. I can see I've failed. I'll have to try harder I guess :D

Well there was that one time when we were out in September. We got all the lines crossed and the boat was going off course and i began to steer funny and you yelled at me using the f-word, I was a little scared.

Other than that you not so mean, you just look mean

Guest fishmaster

Contact this guy he will fix your fish for u .Bill Zabluda (905)774-3489 i find he can do just as good of work as Advanced Taxidermy all my work get done by him and last a long time as long as u clean your fish with windex .tell him sent u .if u need me to show u where he lives look me up some night after work i will go with u .

Guest fishmaster
Didn't know I had any,I try to be miserable all the time to discourage ppl thinking I might be there friend. I can see I've failed.  I'll have to try harder I guess :D

6683[/snapback]

U fish to much to have freinds LOL .Brian never cursed once the day i went with him he even shook his head when i was putting a rigger on for him at the dock .and he barley even drove that day sat back changed diffrent williams and smoked his Players .....Great day i had with u. i owe u a good day on my boat this spring LT..

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson
U fish to much to have freinds LOL .Brian never cursed once the day i went with him he even shook his head when i was putting  a rigger on for him at the dock .and he barley even drove that day sat back changed diffrent williams and smoked his Players .....Great day i had with u. i owe u a good day on my boat this spring LT..

6701[/snapback]

My first Walleye was caught that day,proving Williams is an all around lure :rolleyes:

Driving, it was good to sit back and have someone else drive,it freed up time to think what williams I should use next!! :huh:

Guest fishmaster
, any idea what a new paint job on a fish about 21" long costs.

I have a limited budget at  home for this kind of stuff

I also need to find a new piece of driftwood, either purcahse of do myself as well.

Lakeshore

6747[/snapback]

Its 10 dollars a inch for the whole fish not sure on just a paint job .call and ask is all i can say .

Archived