Fishing Today

PickerelHunter

Well, since it was a nice warm day, I figured it was an ideal time to go do a little fishing. I went out to the Beacon Harbour with my minnows to do a little perch fishing (and anything else in there that would've been interested in biting). To my surprise the water looked like chocolate milk. I was so disappointed but tried anyways and got nothing. The wind was horrible too so it ended up being quite the frustrating experience. After that I drove out to Henley Island thinking that the water conditions might be a little better. I was totally wrong, exact same, didn't even bother throwing the line out. Drove by port on the way home and it looked really muddy there too. So we finally get a nice warm day before (hopefully) the hard stuff comes, and everything ends up looking like chocolate milk. Oh well, still a nice day though.

Guest bigfishbass

hmmm...went fishing all by yourself eh....again. When I drove by Beacon today it was really muddy water...at least you got out to get the line wet...see ya tommorow and Sat buddie.

Archived