New forum for reports??

rick

I'm always looking at making changes here to make this site better so I was just wondering if you guys think there should be a seperate forum for posting reports or just leave as is where the reports are in the general forum. Your input is much appreciated. :lol:

Rick.

hmmm.... i think the reports are better in the general forum, it's usually what all the talking is about and the topics stay on page 1 for a couple days, imo long enough for the reports to be seen... but that's just me...

Now, a new forum for water conditions on the Niagara... hmmm :lol:

Guest bigfishbass

interesting....that is a good question. In one way it would be nice to have all the reports in one place..and easily accessable...but in another way Spanky has a point...it does bring out conversations.... so.....i don't know....LOL....i guess leave it the way it is.... in the general forum. My 2 cents... but I may change my mind later.. LOL

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Must agree with Chilli.

I've seen sites that have boards for just about every topic,really confusing. Best to keep the reports and the insults(Funnin) on one page.

I would like to see a sticky with water conditions,but I don't think that would work either,ppl would probably post in the Main Forum looking for water conditions and then it would be even more confusing!

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson
Thanks for your input guys, your opinions make sense. I'll leave it as is.  B)

6882[/snapback]

If you have anymore hairbrain/good ideas I'll be more then happy to help you out :)

Archived