Monday

Hellfish

swing by my place, I'll join ya for a bit..the wife is takin the little one out with some relatives for the morning, so I won't have the car...I will put my trap out and get us some chubs tonight to try for some toothies. :lol:

awesome Jack round 9 er so?? LAY off the booze tonight,jk, lol ur wife wont be there to wake u up this time :lol: Do u have a minnow trap than can get minnies for perch, or should i buy them??

I have a net, I will go try and get some early in the morning, before the wife takes off ,so we will have lots along with the chubs...I don't figure you have to buy bait...I hate paying for minnows :lol: that's why i take the time to scout out spots to catch em.

And I am not really that much of a lush bag...ya just happened to catch me on one of those days :lol::P

muhahaha it was hillarious d00d, everyone gets those days, need to release stress some way :lol: Hopefully we get into some critters and some perch for the table,See ya in the morning, Peace

alright man, hurry up, I got lots of bait like I said I would... :lol: , minnow spot and the chub spot both paid off...gotta love when ya know where to catch bait almost all year round :D:blink:

Archived