In need of some advice again

Ok , I'm trying to upload a photo(s)  and it is saying it can't exceed 501.76 KB , almost all my photos exceed 501.76  ;  is there a way to compress the file or ? Anyone experienced this before , using windows 10 :wall: Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks NRF

As a general rule of thumb, your best option is to use an image hosting site like photobucket, picasa, etc... to download pics onto many forums.

Uploading pictures is very simple.

1. Get yourself a web hosting site like http://www.photobucket.com 

2. Upload your photos to that site

3. click on the image (URL IMG http:// Pic IMG URL)  till it highlights in Blue....then right click and select copy

4. Open a reply box or thread topic on box ( on this site NFN )and at the bottom right of the screen it says insert other media...select that

5. Select insert image URL

6. Put your curser in the box that pops up and select paste.

7. That's it your done.....the picture wont appear until you select submit or reply

8. You can insert as many pictures as you like into one post.

Very simple process....test it for yourself. If it does not show up correctly go back and edit your post until you get it right.

I'm using Picasa 3 Dave .....they have changed the uploading of images to Google Photos  & no "url" to click...now called "copy image location" to paste it here .  It would be nice if I could highlight  say 6 pictures & post them in one shot !   :)

The only way I can do that ( as I have done before), is to make a collage of the 6 photos & post them as one photo . ( very easy to do) ......

.....or ....I can post 6 pictures without any uploading .........

:):huh:;)B):Gonefishing::P

Archived