Need a roofer!

Bubba14

Hi guys, my shingles need replacing and I'm looking for a couple of reputable companies to get quotes from. If anyone has personal experiences, good or bad to assist me in my decision it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

If you lost shingles due to wind damage ,check with your insurance co. We lost about 12 pieces & I patched some spots until I got a damage estimate . The "30 year" shingles are about 14 years old . The insurance will cover for a new roof & waive the $500 deductible because I helped stop further damage by chalking all the damaged spots . The asphalt shingles used were not holding up well & the new ones will be fiberglass ......worth checking out . We are going with Winmar Roofing  whom gave us the estimate & work for Co-operators Ins. ....very decent price .

...well I thought it too good to be true ....got a call from the roofer today & the insurance is paying for one side , not both sides  :unsure:....another 2400  for the other side with 10 vents . Still a lot cheaper than paying the whole shot . Work to be done 3 weeks away .  :)

Archived