Sign in to follow this  
pauly

tackle swaps

Does anyone know of any tackle swaps going on in the area?  Is Hamilton doing theirs again?  I know of the Fort Erie one.

...maybe, message Hamilton Bassmasters. I plan on being a vendor there, again. It's usually 2 weeks (Sat.) after the Niagara Outdoor Show (March 10). The NOS is full and there will be more retail than ever before. Retail drives these shows so that was my focus for 2019.

What exactly goes on there just trading , buying selling tackle?may be interested in attending .do u have to have a vendors table or no?any info is appreciated thanks guys!

I googled... tackle and swap and......😲😱😳

...I started a facebook page for Niagara Outdoor Show in early 2018. Since late Dec., I have been posting vendors/exhibitors, almost daily. Check it out? A few more posts to go and then, I'll start posting two weeks leading into Sunday, March 10. Fishingking, you ask what goes on? Every show is a little different on content depending on the organizer. I prefer to have some hunting but mostly fishing retail. Mix in some exhibits like Heartland Forest and the NPCA...Casting Kids, presented by the St.Catharines Bassmasters...Niagara Trappers Council - pelt identification...Boater Exam...Ontario Lures - vintage tackle exhibit...North American Versatile Hunting Dog Association (NAVHDA)...Quad Niagara ATV Club. These shows can be great networking experiences.   

Edited by w1w