Fishing in the rain tomorrow

Tyler0420

Well Tyler , after basking in the sun all day with a couple of fellow NFN'ers  and catching lots of fish , including my first and earliest carp , I'm going to park myself at home , put a fire on wait for a few days .....got my snow shovel handy for Sunday   :santa:

We had a great day while it lasted (late for supper)  :o....and we got a variety of fish while fishing for carp . 

Dress warm , keep dry and lots of luck .   :Gonefishing:

1 hour ago, Tyler0420 said:

Glad you got into some fish today smerch. It was beautiful out. 

Thanks ,  finally got my mojo going  !!   We had a larger menu today ...can corn chum & bait , worms, fresh from the smerch yard , and roe bags . Next trip I'll try some pack bait with puffed corn and cut up minnows for the sushi lovers .

Yes it was so nice today , fished passed my supper time ,but still enjoyed the cold pork chop !

Tyler ....looks like a lot of rain about 4 a.m.  for 24 hours .  duration . Should help keep the pests away !  :rolleyes: 

Smerch seen about 8-9 different species of Bee's today , half of them where going after some of my bird feeder's and bird's for some reason . but they left the suet alone , they want the pollen but what do we do when there is no dandelions out there for'em  yet !

On 3/29/2019 at 11:01 PM, NiagaraRiverFisher said:

Smerch seen about 8-9 different species of Bee's today , half of them where going after some of my bird feeder's and bird's for some reason . but they left the suet alone , they want the pollen but what do we do when there is no dandelions out there for'em  yet !

We had honey bees buzzing us while fishing .  I've seen many signs of spring lately , including picking more worms last night . They were trying to get above the water in the grass . Today .....well just saw the snow plow going down the street !   We also had a few centimeters of snow last April 15 .....sooooo.......   :santa: 

....beware the end of March  !!

This isn't helping thaw out a couple spots I want to try...Haha....always can't wait for the cold and snow to get out and pound some steel.....but now I have the urge to get some multi species spring time fishing going......been on a couple scouts....just need to take the fishing gear out of the car next time and pull up a nice comfy rock and see what bites

Archived