Conservation Parks Closures

smerchly

Just heard on radio CKTB that conservation parks are closed  (C-19)  I don't know if all parks are closed ...like Jordan , CDP , Rennie , Jay C. etc. are off limits to fishing , walking dogs , etc....I hope not ....  will be searching for more info on this ....    :read:

Not sure about conservation areas and provincial parks...but I heard earlier today on news that..playgrounds ...ball courts ect are closed...but "green spaces"..still open to get out go for walk kind of thing....and each municipality may have thier own rules in regards....my answer to authority would most likely be....."I'm trying to provide food for my family in this time of need"...🤔

Couple more rainy days a d the ground should be soft enough to pound a big pole into the ground...so at least we can chain ourselves up in the back yard and walk around in a circle during the mandated government leash law.....now now...only one at a time kids....your yard time schedule is posted on the fridge 😆

37 minutes ago, Bubba14 said:

Need to feed the family with some genuine free-range bird!!!

Yep...no antibiotics, steroids or growth hormones to worry about, and especially no PITA shopping virus worries!!

(Although my ammo IS toxic to the bird’s health!!)

36 minutes ago, Bubba14 said:

Need to feed the family with some genuine free-range bird!!!

I have a pellet gun (Super Duper Lever Action Daisy)

Can I shoot robins and doves for the BBQ ? 

1 hour ago, Jwl1 said:

chain ourselves up in the back yard and walk around in a circle during the mandated government leash law

...worked in the yard all day JW  .My exercise almost daily , plus an average of ten trips a day downstairs with 10 steps !  Now you know how I got those big muscles ....

....hope to check out a few spots tomorrow to see if they are open for fishing .....   :Gonefishing:

NPCA has closed all their public facilities and passive parks.  We saw a couple local St Kitts parking getting the yellow tape treatment today. How far they go with this excess?????

Archived