Leaf Time

smerchly

Doncha just love it when people who use their leaf blowers to blow their leaves onto the road , plugging up the sewer grates .....and of course letting the wind blow them into your yard ?  I just spent an hour raking my back yard and will put them through my mulcher machine when the trees are bare .

Driving down Ontario St. north of Welland Ave. some nut job was blowing a big pile of leaves onto the road as I drove past . I gave him the horn as the dust covered my van , but he wouldn't have a clue why I honked.... and he is only one of thousands who do it ....must be perfectly legal ....maybe I should buy one ..... ahhh....technology....  🤐

4 hours ago, smerchly said:

Doncha just love it when people who use their leaf blowers to blow their leaves onto the road , plugging up the sewer grates .....and of course letting the wind blow them into your yard ?  I just spent an hour raking my back yard and will put them through my mulcher machine when the trees are bare .

Driving down Ontario St. north of Welland Ave. some nut job was blowing a big pile of leaves onto the road as I drove past . I gave him the horn as the dust covered my van , but he wouldn't have a clue why I honked.... and he is only one of thousands who do it ....must be perfectly legal ....maybe I should buy one ..... ahhh....technology....  🤐

People do the same thing on my street with both leaves and snow. No common sense, or courtesy. 

20 minutes ago, Chrisb said:

Not legal in Welland.

Probably not legal here too , but  it's like trying to catch the trash tossers in the act (unless we use the iphone)   ;)

I heard they are working on a remote control model on wheels and you can sit in your living room and direct it to blow the leaves with your phone ......(while your robot lawnmower cuts the back yard .

🎵 ,,in the year 2525 🎵  )   

Archived