Queenston Jan 16

salmonman

Me and my buddy were down there all day long, the water color was a perfect tint with about 4 foot visibility. I managed 1 brown on a streamer and my buddy whooped me with 4 rainbows on a mix of baits from plastic worms to streamers. The boys were there and biting. We even out fished the boats...lol.

All and all an awesome day and will probablyu be going back next sunday.

tightlines

salmonman

Me and my buddy were down there all day long, the water color was a perfect tint with about 4 foot visibility.  I managed 1 brown on a streamer and my buddy whooped me with 4 rainbows on a mix of baits from plastic worms to streamers.  The boys were there and biting.  We even out fished the boats...lol.

All and all an awesome day and will probablyu be going back next sunday.

tightlines

salmonman

6992[/snapback]

Hey fullofgas. its funny you ask for pictures. I fished in my boat all morning on the backdrift and saw nobody catch anything from shore. Visibility is 1 foot at best and the fishing was very slow. we went 2 for 3 on browm roe. Salmonman must have caught the fish when everybody left.

We got there around 10 and did not get our first fish until about 11. Then we went for lunch and came back at around 1:30 and did not get anything in the afternoon. It was all morning action for us. And i do not have a digital camera and i was not to worried about taking pictures for the sake of keeping the fish out of water to long. I am not a picture taker unless someone else has a camera and is willing to send me a copy or something, other then that i do not bother.

The brown was a big surprise to me because i was expecting a rainbow and i kind of wanted a rainbow so it was interesting. Someone told me that they are not getting very many browns down there this year and that it is mostly rainbows that are being caught down there. So i guess i caught the minority at the spot...lol.

tightlines

salmonman

Archived