Hey Fanggo

Dan Andrews

Hey Fanggo. You said scooby and I were in for some competition once you got your camera.

Here's a tip. Get outside!!!!!

There are literally thousands of monarch butterflies within a 5 minute walk down this road allowance near my home in Fort Erie. Add in some other varieties, some deer, turkey even timberdoodle, and you've got a nice stroll with pictures to boot.

yellowfly.jpg

blue.jpg

swanfly.jpg

My 12 year old Son took the blue one with the digital.

Bring on the pics :angry2:

Hey Chilli,

I got the camera and have only put enough time into it to just shoot and learn how to put that array of horrid pictures on my computer.

I hate to repeat myself but I am just fried. I do get outdoors – 3 times a day to walk the dogs. That’s about two hours there. To and from work – another one to one and a half hours there. Then the work – full day. Then the chores, laundry, groceries, phone, friends, family, fish, showers and make-up. My day is so full. I can’t even see straight right now.

I just realized that when I put my disc from the camera into the computer and delete a picture on my computer with it still plugged in, I am also deleting it off the original disc. I was not happy to learn this one. I had so much on it that I thought would be there for another time.

I will get a chance to play with it and other things soon.

Beauty shots. Loved the one your son took.

Did I mention that I am working for my landlord when I get home too.

Soon – WATCH OUT :angry2:

Guest canadadude
Here you go doc......

American_Woodcock.jpg

Yep .......that's a wood-opposite of hen :angry:

Man I use to shoot lots of them out that way......... nice eating bird they look alittle better alive :angry2::angry:

Doc I actually only learned the name timberdoodle this year from sasquathunter because the spam filters would let me type woodthingy and the image wouldn't show up.

woodcck.jpg

My neighbour found this one under her window. Personally I'd never shoot one unless their numbers returned. I've never seen one until last year. Even then I think I'd try to stick to bigger birds. You'd need one of these to equal about 3 chicken wings wouldn't you dude? Beauty plumage though. Would make some nice crafts. Beak would replace the chop sticks :angry2:

Archived