underwtare video of fish

Dan Andrews

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

pretty neat video, although you think you would see more fish in some spots, and that one scene with the walleye sitting on top of all those zebra mussels is pretty nasty. You can tell those muskies are river fish for sure torpedo heads and thicker near the tail, all muscle for sure for swimming and hunting in the fast current....no wonder the one I had on the other day snapped my 6lb test like butter :P . And I have no idea what it was, but across from one of the spots I was fishing, I could see closer to the American side the biggest fish I have ever seen in our waters make a huge jump out of the water and splash down on it's side :o my guess was this fish was well over the 6 footer mark for sure, because it looked huge and it was pretty far away from me.

Guest canadadude

Great Video Dan I saw a few guys diving out there on saturday while fishing the tourney!!! After seeing some of the structure on the bottom I understand why I snaged up alot !!!!........ Those divers could Pick up hundreds of tubes out there aswell as other tackle :D:)

I am surprise that the fish were not even scared of the photographer.

Real cool

How close was the camera to the fish?

How deep were you shooting? What was the underwater pressure like? Was it cold down there?

I swam on the water few times but never manage to dive down.

Archived