12 mile creek

FishyWishy

Pike, bass, - 3 inch black or white twisters. Suckers, catfish and carp -worm with an anchor. Watch when the regatta is on as they turn the flow off it drops 10+ feet. Use these times to study the bottom near the shorelines and locate the car parts etc that gather tackle.

There's plenty to look at down there. I saw my first Baltimore oriel down there along with some deer, coyote, ground hogs etc.

Guest canadadude
Pike, bass, - 3 inch black or white twisters. Suckers, catfish and carp -worm with an anchor. Watch when the regatta is on as they turn the flow off it drops 10+ feet. Use these times to study the bottom near the shorelines and locate the car parts etc that gather tackle.

There's plenty to look at down there. I saw my first Baltimore oriel down there along with some deer, coyote, ground hogs etc.

Dan your right, sweet little area right inside the city, check out some of the calmer areas for crappie aswell there's some real lunkers down there!! Hey dan seen a pair of orieals out on the east spit behind St Catharines Marina this year saw them a few times.....sweet area for birding :angry::blink: ......Shorthills got lots to :lol:

Guest canadadude
Port D is also the 12 mile system and I have seen some huge beavers on the west pier.

I've seen some sweet beaver on both piers this summer :angry::blink::lol: .......you mean the rodents :lol:

Archived