queenston report nov. 11

bob

made it down to queenston today was not to bad ,seen a few fish being caught , mostly lakers, but a few bows. the artpark drift was slow and the queenston drift seem to be giving up the most fish,started off with a 2 fish on on the first drift but lost them both using hot pink yarn fly-roe combo,,a bit rusty being my first trip down this year,,but did manage 2 lakers and a bow . the water had about 4 ft vis.niagara11012.jpg

niagara11007.jpg

niagara11004.jpg

Nice looking fish bob.......I believe I know that spot :angry: . I see you have the heavy duds on .....that time of the year again . Nice to see the pictures of the Niagara . .....lots of luck next trip out !

hey nice fish,hoping tommorrow is a nice day..plan on making one of those kind of reports myself,if ya see 3 guys in a green/cream Legend Viper don't be shy stop on over and say hi...will be in the water just after first light :angry:

hey nice fish,hoping tommorrow is a nice day..plan on making one of those kind of reports myself,if ya see 3 guys in a green/cream Legend Viper don't be shy stop on over and say hi...will be in the water just after first light :angry:

Jack....just checked the weather network marine report for western L.Ont and the winds should be NW at 15 knots ...hope thats good for you guys ! Good luck !

checked again this morning.....calm winds so far shifting to sw 15 this afternoon......forget the "report" and go fishing !!!! :D

hey nice fish,hoping tommorrow is a nice day..plan on making one of those kind of reports myself,if ya see 3 guys in a green/cream Legend Viper don't be shy stop on over and say hi...will be in the water just after first light :lol:

won"t be able to get down there for a few weeks but i"ll look for the legend next time im there,,good fishing!!

Archived