ST. WILLIAMS

Guest FIN "S" FISHER

Guest FIN "S" FISHER

I have heard storys about the perch at St. williams. that you can get a good decent catch of jumbos here????? :dunno: I went once last year All day rented a hut and caught 5 small dinks. has anyone ever done well there?? would like to give it another go but not sure need to here some positive feed back first.

Your information on this location would be appreciated. :)

thank-you in advance. :P:o

I've tried St. Williams for a while and have gotten decent perch (last year everytime we went out we caught lots but mostly dinkers) but there are lots of nice size perch out there. It just seems to be luck of the draw on weather or not you hit one of those days. I always have liked late season personally.

Compared to Simcoe and some other places for pan size fish...i'd rather go to the other places but at least St. Williams is'nt as far.

Duke

Hey Pickeral Hunter,

Heres phone number and address for akers... I believe its $30 per person

Aker's Ice Fishing Ltd

519-586-2212

RR 2,

St Williams, ON N0E 1P0

St William's is 20 minutes from my place. Good perch fishing with the occasional pike mixed in. The bay is a large area and the big sheets of ice can create some nasty pressure cracks. Be careful around these.

Other the that, it's a great area to roam around and drill holes. Find a weed weed and you'll have no problem pulling perch in.

I went there about 3 years ago & rented a hut . I was surprised at how shallow the water is out there about a mile . You can see the perch hitting the minnows in the 6 or 7 ft of water . We had one school of 9"-10" perch come in and only got a few before they were gone.....the rest were "dinkers" (is that in the dictionary?)

I have heard storys about the perch at St. williams. that you can get a good decent catch of jumbos here?????  :dunno: I went once last year All day rented a hut and caught 5 small dinks. has anyone ever done well there?? would like to give it another go but not sure need to here some positive feed back first.

Your information on this location would be appreciated. :)

thank-you in advance. :P  :)

7882[/snapback]

I sent you a PM with a site in regards to St'William's..

Doodle

<')))><]

Archived