Nov 20/07

packrat

Had the better portion of today to myself so headed out to the "other" port d :rolleyes:

Spent a week there this afternoon and certainly raised the level that a person can be skunked to new heights. Fished from 1ish to 4ish with nary a nibble/bump/twitch. Used some fresh roe nicely tied in small bags with floaters---neutral colours to suit conditions. Even the gobies had lockjaw :P

If I was flush with $$$$$ worth have been worth the trip to THE port D. She may be unkind to outsiders/aliens but at least she puts on a good show for the money.

Conditions have certainly gone downhill from last weeks looksee----almost half the flow is in danger of drying up completely.

I believe it was.."going to catch a big one really soon" :lol: ..hey it happens..I do get skunked once in a while too...not very often..but yepper it does happen :dunno::lol:

and now it's "on the hunt for big steel!!!", and that is going ok...2 times out in the boat for fall steelies, and both time gotthe boat slimed up so the quest is working..the hunt is on :lol:

Guest canadadude
I believe it was.."going to catch a big one really soon" :lol: ..hey it happens..I do get skunked once in a while too...not very often..but yepper it does happen :dunno::lol:

and now it's "on the hunt for big steel!!!", and that is going ok...2 times out in the boat for fall steelies, and both time gotthe boat slimed up so the quest is working..the hunt is on :lol:

There out there Jack got a couple over 12 in the last week....the big fall steel is starting :):):)

Guest perkins

I went down today. I dont have much tackle due to a long story. More or less went down to see what was going on. I had a brown on my line got it up to the water and of course it got away. Seen a couplee pulled in though. I might be down tomorrow. Beutiful day out though.

Archived