Port D today

durkin09

hey 2 days in a row...way to hammer them again, thanks for sharing the pics..just a question, you guys notice some of the fish are kinda beat or have been caught before???..some of the browns are pretty agressive, I had a nice one follow my Kwikfish right up to the boat yesterday on a super fast retrieve when I was reeling my line in to start the boat up again. Nice looking bow ya got today too, I bet the warm spell will really turn on the bite again, if the fishing has been that good in the last couple days with all the weird weather and overcast days...gonna be hot in a couple spots when it gets nice out again

if the river ever clears up we should try and plan a day out there if you and your dad are into that :blink:

hey 2 days in a row...way to hammer them again, thanks for sharing the pics..just a question, you guys notice some of the fish are kinda beat or have been caught before???..some of the browns are pretty agressive, I had a nice one follow my Kwikfish right up to the boat yesterday on a super fast retrieve when I was reeling my line in to start the boat up again. Nice looking bow ya got today too, I bet the warm spell will really turn on the bite again, if the fishing has been that good in the last couple days with all the weird weather and overcast days...gonna be hot in a couple spots when it gets nice out again

if the river ever clears up we should try and plan a day out there if you and your dad are into that :blink:

Actually its funny you mention that, today we got a brown with a hook and half a leader in its mouth! I removed the hook for him and he swam away no problem. The rainbow today had a huge sore on the one side looked like a lamprey mark. The browns have been in port for probly 3 months so they have probablyl been subject to quite a bit of abuse during spawning and pressure from anglers. However all fish swim away no problem, and you get some great fights out of the 4-5lb fish.

We would definately be into that, he likes to fish the river too, it just wasn't fishable these past few days.

cool I will be keeping tabs a bit on the river....the "hot bait" should be excellent and a couple of the places we have been fishing down there this season

Archived