Warm Weather is a comin

Gil

Lookin at the weather for the next week or so ,makes me think of putting all my ice stuff away and doin some open water perchin!

Gonna hit the Rec in a rain suit all week and hope to find some perchies! Come on out guys , the ice will be no good for a while! Beats not fishin at all!

Anybody know if there are any minnows around to net!

gil

if the river is not too dirty there is a couple spots on the upper river you can catch minnows pretty much most of the winter, I will let ya know I plan on going out to top up my supply in the next couple days, by the way, how is it looking out that way, last i heard a few days ago it was covered with thin ice

if the river is not too dirty there is a couple spots on the upper river you can catch minnows pretty much most of the winter, I will let ya know I plan on going out to top up my supply in the next couple days, by the way, how is it looking out that way, last i heard a few days ago it was covered with thin ice

Went down to the floating stage at Merrit park today and there is a skim of ice ! It will be gone by tomorrow and then it's ... Open water! Did not look at the aquaduct for minnies due to dirty water! If you have time off come on down and we'll try to find some perch!

Gil

Sometimes good schools at Pt Robinson.

I spent all last January fishing the open water on the Rec. Time well wasted.

So, where do they go? They are in there somewhere ! Let's find them!

gil

I may have a chance to come down and try and find some pike,I have some big minnows in a tank, gonna try and get some more the next couple days

Archived