Global warming losing more credibility

knightfisher

Scared? By alternative ways of looking at the world? :) Dude, you really have no clue. Being open to different ideas and theories is not scary at all. I think you're the one who's worried that life isn't as peachy as you think it is. So when guys like Knighfisher and myself come up with different ideas, you're one of the first to get testy and defensive, because it goes against your ideas.....kinda like a kid who doesn't want to give up the idea of Santa Claus. ;)

I'm not testy Tommy. In fact I was worried a good friend (Dan) was making himself look like a whack job. After some discussion we discovered we feel the same way. I know climate change is a reality but global warming I question. A simple clarification of a term makes a world of difference. Glad he hasn't fallen into the deep end. As for life being peachy, where did you ever get the idea I felt like that?

As for fearing a difference of opinion Tommy, you are greatly mistaken and have a very short memory. What kind of mind erasing techniques is the military using on you? <_< . Your personality has really changed. You've come back much more confident. Have you forgotten our difference of opinion on the tower and other issues? I am not afraid to express my black sheeple stance no matter how alone I am in my thinking.

The only reason I used you as an example for people getting scared from conspiracy theories is you have stood out in the past as pointing out conspiracies on several issues. In fact you stated somewhere else in these 2 posts that the Government likes to keep us scared thereby easier to manage and I replied by saying the Government will work the way we want them to or get fired come election time.... or something like that :dunno:

Really Dan (KF) has a point about C.O. Volcano's have been part of life for the life of the planet. I never bought Al Gores argument but reserve the right to expect some validity of his thoery. My silly comment about draining too much oil from one side of the planet probably has just as much to do with climate change as does the automobile emissions themselves.

I do agree with the term sheeple. Although it's not nice to use the term directly in an argument here I see people idling their SUV's through the drive through every morning. Perhaps Al Gores documentary is a good way to manage the sheeple because they both need and want to be led. Sorta like the bible scared most into compliance/ civility.

Sheeple in my opinion are people who go through life without questioning and have forgotten about the basic instinct to survive because life is so easy if you just go with the flow. If the extremist doomsday cryers are right then these sheeple types won't stand a chance come a catastrophe. I don't think using the term sheeple on anyone here is appropriate simply because we are in fact a group who is discussing our difference of opinion.

BTW Tommy, tinfoil won't stop that military satellite from detecting the chip they planted in your head. They've tested every element known to man and the only thing that can stop it is mustard. Now stay out of the rain or you'll have a yellow stripe down your back :lol:

Nah, the military hasn't got to me yet, Chilli....I've got the counsellings from Meaford (where fun comes to die) to prove it :lol:

What's funny as soon as you signed the papers you were got. The chip is right beside your right ear or is it in your back side.

Archived