post swill chatter

Guest IBC

Guest bigfish1965

Perhaps somewhere with AMPLE parking can be arranged next time...

Had a great time..ate too damm much.

That waitress smelled really nice.

I'm number 2...lol

by that means im #4.

im going to regreat suiciding up the wings!

i can feel my stomach brewing.

if you dont hear from me positng for a few dyas its cause much like Brad said he would if he ate htose ... i will be sitting with my ass in a snowbank.

Just so you guys know, I recieved an email from scottydog after the swill. There has been a death in the family so he sends his regrets for not being there tonight.

Guest cplummer

Was a pretty good turnout 19 guys .. Met some new friends along with some old friends .Had a good time and talked fishing ,hopefully we can all do this again soon as long as we get home before 3am as this time i did'nt !!!

cliff...

Guest Gill Finigan

It was a good turn out for a first time get together. Good food, cold beer, good fishing talk and she did smell pretty good. Next time i won't listen to Rick about places with no parking to go to.

that many anglers and not a single camera..lol.. I forgot mine after i promised fullofgas i'd take some pics. Don't worry fog i'll get my crayons out and draw some pics for you

Yes it was a good time . I'm glad that now I can put a face to some of those names. Hopefully we can fix the parking problem. I also figured out on how to keep Catfish's mouth shut. Just keep stuffing it with food . LOL. Again great time can't wait for the next one. Gee I still smell that perfume.

That many  anglers and not a single camera..lol.. I forgot mine after i promised fullofgas i'd take some pics.

I did have my camera but don't like flashing people. Well not with a camera anyway. The unique way we were sitting kind of made it hard to get a group shot. We need to swill out on the ice or have a room reserved so we can move around more next time. Poor jeetmuck was like a bull in a china shop. By the time he got out from behind the tables every neon sign in the window was swinging.

Some one suggested camping out next time in ROB'S back yard. Then we could swill without driving home. Good idea! Then ROB could show us how to catch bass with a rock. No wonder he tried to use a catfish in the bass tourney. "Rockbass" don't grow very big :lol: I finally hooked up with him and got my prize for the "how'd I git ma nickname" contest. Thanks man, hold more of those. I got a Berkley package with several packages of power baits and a couple of hats. BTW ROB, the little guy didn't want the autographed hat. Saw the colour and said it was too loud! ;) And yes he was yelling the whole time but I'm not sure if that's because we were sitting right beside the speaker or if that's just the way he is anyway.

Somebody's does have good food and cheap! Jalapeno poppers and suicide cajun wings topped off with a meat pizza and a large coke for under $25. Nice meeting you guys even though several took off before we got a chance to get up and work the room. Learned some things about fishing but didn't hear too many unbelievable fishing stories. Hard to believe seeing as who I was sitting with :)

Guest Jeetmuck

LOL...Bull in a chinashop. Ya, the don't make too many place Jeetmuck friendly. Guess I have to either shrink or go to larger venues.

I had a great time, met some great people, had a load of laughs, put some faces with the names, hopefully met some new fishing partners, got to eat some mildly hot wings (suicide...yeah right), and D*@# that waitress did smell good. Musta been the hot wing sauce...MMMMM Chicken wings....

Well gotta get back to work

Gene

Guest cplummer

hey gene i do believe that it's hard to find a place that has room for a building with feet....you holding Brads muskie would have made it look like a jumbo perch at best...found out i used to date someones sister that was there , then an ex walked in (thank god i got old and she did'nt reconize me)... looking forward to the next..and i could'nt smell no waitress .. maybe i should have had the wings to clear me out..

cliff...

Swell Swill: I bet you guy's are just waiting for my post. SWELL HERE IT IS :lol: First off a great night to bad we got there a bit late but that was out of my hands, but finally getting to meet Johnny's little one was worth it :D she's going to make a great fishing partner one day Bucketmouth. As far as my place next time I don't think so it's to close for dr. feelgood flashin show,I suggested Buggsy's in st kitts next time they have a room in back that seats about 50,and Jeetmuck don't you worry lot's of room, Chilli I hope you enjoyed your prize pack and the rock thing don't let that out it's kind of like those secret gps spots, maybe next time we won't have to YELL and you may just get those stories.It was nice to meet alot of you guy's & gal's and yes she did smell great but getting there late was good because my number was #1 so you all got beet by a bass guy it must be the type of rod us bass guy's use(very sensitive) ;) Rick and Rick great meet good food and yes we should do it again soon.Well thats it for now and you guy's that missed it you'll just have to make the next one maybe it will be 40 guy's & gal's and we can get some of those great stories, maybe we should give a prize for the best storie's I'll be willing to throw something togeather again, by then Rick may have the thong's in stock :lol::lol: THAT'S IT CATFISHY or should I say ROCKFISHY :):P

wow... sounds like i missed a good time... next time i won't start any new medications the day before, then if i have a reaction to it, i'll atleast have had fun the night before.... bleh, off to the Dr.s again :)

I got there late but still put some faces to the names.Left there late to.,but thats Cliffs fault.lol hope I can make the next one without work getting in the way.Had a great time. When is the next one...........

Guest Gill Finigan

Think by the response, these Swills will only get bigger and better. Even the Port D guys refrained from pitching pencil weights and yelling at each other..lol.. Bugsys sounds good for next time... If we plan far enough ahead and know numbers we can get a room to ourselves. Make it easy to wander and mingle. Next one i'll have to spend more time talkin' slop with BMJohnny. Was itching for some flippin' when i left.

Bugsys eh, 100 beers, let me just say that I volunteer to do some hands on research about this place. ;) I'll scope out the place, (and sniff out the wait staff) and post a report.

And just what is wrong with my flashing show?

Swell Swill: I bet you guy's are just waiting for my post. SWELL HERE IT IS :D First off a great night to bad we got there a bit late but that was out of my hands, but finally getting to meet Johnny's little one was worth it  :D she's going to make a great fishing partner one day Bucketmouth. As far as my place next time I don't think so it's to close for dr. feelgood flashin show,I suggested Buggsy's in st kitts next time they have a room in back that seats about 50,and Jeetmuck don't you worry lot's of room, Chilli I hope you enjoyed your prize pack and the rock thing don't let that out it's kind of like those secret gps spots, maybe next time we won't have to YELL and you may just get those stories.It was nice to meet alot of you guy's & gal's and yes she did smell great but getting there late was good because my number was #1 so you all got beet by a bass guy it must be the type of rod us bass guy's use(very sensitive) :P Rick and Rick great meet good food and yes we should do it again soon.Well thats it for now and you guy's that missed it you'll just have to make the next one maybe it will be 40 guy's & gal's and we can get some of those great stories, maybe we should give a prize for the best storie's I'll be willing to throw something togeather again, by then Rick may have the thong's in stock :lol:  :lol: THAT'S IT CATFISHY or should I say ROCKFISHY ;):P

8685[/snapback]

Archived