post swill chatter

Guest IBC

Guest cplummer

yeah we need a place where we can mingle better , i have'nt seen buddy john in 15 years and could'nt talk to him cause if i yelled across the damn table people would have been peed off...the parkin sucks at nobodys too..

cliff...

:lol: Hey Cliff: I'm the only one that is aloud to YELL :dunno: dr. feelgood: nothing is wrong it's just the tables are not that strong :huh: Buggsy's sound's great food is very good maybe if someone go's in to talk to them maybe we could get a special $$$,but once you see the amount of food it won't matter about price,lots of parking and very easy to find . If this is the location for the next one I will put directions up for every one to get there. Rob

**** the food, WHAT ABOUT THE WINGS? Rob, phone them, get us 30 cent wings and i'm there, make it next month some time. i still liked that somebuddies, especially when gill said we could get 7.99 all you can eat wings and pizza possibly. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i need to pop a few more lipitors now. :dunno:

Guest Jeetmuck

I would be up for any venue, just need some room to move around. :huh::lol: I don't wanna be breaking any china collectibles or neon beer signs.

Only one request, wings need to be hot and spicy. OK...two...Waitress needs to be hot and smell good. :dunno:

Creek Talk? cripes, i think i only fished it a couple of times last year. i'm thinking of cutting back on club t's this year so i can do some nice relaxing creek fishing, yea right!, its only relaxing till i miss or hook up a fish or do some crazy thing that always seems to happen. :dunno: duff's might be good, right at the qew, i think we need to appoint someone as honorary SWILL MASTER, and no, i have enough on my plate. Duties for the job would be to search out area bars/restaurants preferably pizza and wing joints :huh:. The SWILL MASTER than would negotiate wing and pizza prices (30-35 cents is good), SM (swill master) could notify the brew ha ha how many people would be coming, it's a safe bet to say we should average 15-20, we could also say that we are doing a survey of some of the wing houses in the region and if they would like to be a part of it there would be a year end party at the establishment with the most ratings. ratings could be out of ten, a few categories, wings, beer, pizza, cleanliness, attractiveness (thought some of you guys would like that) and possibly service, but if the previous is a 10 than this could be 0 and most would be happy. i would think this could be monthly or bi monthly, i would like it to be weekly but my wife works for a heart group and she wouldn't allow me to partake that often. the winner could become NFN's wing house of the year. Also, after each swill, we could post the establishment we visited and give them a little promo, what do you guys think? of course this is just an idea and Master Rick would have to ok it. I nominate ROB MCINTOSH or Gill, maybe Rick can set up another post to further this post. Woooo, that was a massive brainstorm i had huh? let's see where this leads us, John.

Hey JOHN : I allways thought the one that comes up with an idea is the one that takes it on not elect someone else :huh: As far as duffs if we have thick wallets then yea but I found it to much $$$$ Buggzy's has a back room that fits about 50 and I don't have to YELL :dunno: I could look after this one but not all of them I think each one of us takes care of one each and just have one guy to report what we found and to make the choice and take care of the posting , sounds like you got the job Rick :lol: the 100 beer choice sounds great we could also rate the beer choice's to.My vote goes to buggzy's What do the rest of you think ???? Rob

Guest cplummer

Buggzy's for me as well, i have eaten there before and found the food reasonable as well..and it's big inside so we can even fit the building that walks in there without any major damage ! (sorry Gene) and we can mingle better so we can see old friends and new alike .

cliff...

Guest Jeetmuck

That's hilarious Cliff and funny you mentioned it but my nickname when I was playing football was Brick. Thought they meant my head though. :dunno::huh:

Whatever is decided for the next swill sounds good to me. See yas there.

Gene

Archived