Pt. Albino mutant perch

Sirfishalot

Got out with a couple friends today off Pt.Albino and got into the jumbos right off. Sporatic action all day. These things don;t look like the perch we are used to catching on simcoe. Biggest was 14" with a girth just as much. Many were over 12". Heres a cople of teaserpics. Enjoy.

DSCF1446.jpg

DSCF1447.jpg

DSCF1448.jpg

Here is a pic of a rainbow bonus while shore trashing the pier for perch

DSCF1437.jpg

Hey BM Johnny , we launched a 20ft princecraft with no probs in a 10k NE wind. just gotta know what your doin and be prepared to possibly get your feet wet. Don't know when docks going in. They are not even there ,i think they are off being repaired.

Ingu, Fish dem from boat

Man those are some fat hogs Thom !! My Dad used to fry up the roe from them big perch & also smelt roe ! I could never muster up enough courage to try it....the texture alone is too much for me to handle .......& the colesterol ....WOW ! :worthy: Nice little lab you have there ....any relation to Zoe ? :worthy:

Guest Tug Boat

I to was also out there at Point Alb. caught a bakers dozen and 4 of them where of the large size as shown

Yes you can safely put a boat in and out at the ramp it is all cleaned up and like what was said no docks yet

When your coming out you just have to be patient as some boaters are very ramey and unconsiderate

Ya Tony......I'd like to see a page in the regs about boat launching , garbage , fish gut disposal etc . in the reg books .......maybe where they have the fish I.D. We NEED to be considerate of others who are waiting to launch or are waiting to get in ! Some people just don't know any better or don't care . It's all part of fishing & we all need to know the right way to do things . I'm glad to see the ramp is ok to use .

Archived