new to the site

Guest krae

i'm new to the site and just wanna introduce myself... I live just outside of Grimsby so I have quick access to port D, Niagara and I can see 50 Point out my front window! Some of you may recognize me as the guy who float fishes at Port D.... i wear a green jacket & drive a black ford ranger!

See ya on the water,

Keith

Guest Jeetmuck

Welcome aboard krae.

I am sure you will find the people here very welcoming and knowledgeable. Have fun.

Gene

p.s. I drive by your place all the time on my way to 50 point and I used to live on Baseline Rd other side of 50 Rd, last house on the left at the end of the first lane. Gonna try and hit it this evening.

Welcome to the mad house krae....I fish Port Dal. often so I'll be watching for you ....by the looks of that big brown in your pro.pic, ...I'll be watching real close ! I need a new mentor ! Hey, I'll even let you buy me a coffee......Bill

Thanks for the welcome!

charlieD...I remember seeing ya (that's a nice marlin in yer pick by the way), i was there Saturday and Mon, it was a slow both days, i got skunked twice in a row!!! I made up for it this afternoon with 1 thow, just got back in from the Blizard!

Thanks again for the welcome! looks like I'll be buying some coffee's real soon!

Guest Eyelike2fish

Hey Keith welcome. I saw you there Saturday and Monday. I am getting a new float rod and center pin reel myself so I might be bugging you a bit :dunno: . I will introduce myself next time I see you.

Steve

Archived