35,000 Rainbows

jjcanoe

Congrats to you & your club JJ , that's a lot of bows to keep the fishers happy ! Some small 6-7" bows are being caught in places where they were stocked ,on minnows while fishing for perch . The little bows have lots of minnows to gorge on & should grow to be healthy scrappers in no time !

We are "environmental activists" Tommy. I think you meant animal activists or maybe that's what you meant by "so called" :Gonefishing:

JJ this Noble guy seems like a good spokes person. I appreciate the way he described an anglers conscience about the environment.

Would love to have our own hatchery at our club. Need more local active members forst because that one visit every day thing isn't a reality here right now. Glad you have active people in your neck of the woods.

Paul Noble is the VP and Randy Bailey is the prez. Sometimes we still have problems getting people out every day since the hatchery is a bit out of town and keeping consistant logs but somehow we manage to keep pumping out the fish. If you're ever down here let me know and I'll take you through the hatchery and out to the river for some fishing.

jjcanoe

Archived