Spring Fishing Show

Kirk

Toronto International Centre 6900 Airport Road, Mississauga, Ontario

(one mile north of Toronto International Airport)

Featuring:

Meet the tackle manufacturers - see what's new for 2005.

Get top value from Ontario's top retailers. Book a fishing trip from one of 75 lodges.

See a huge selection of fishing boats. Look for show specials.

Sit in on an "All Star" seminar.

Bring the kids! Free entry under 18.

Let the kids loose in the OFAH "Get Outdoors" youth activity centre.

Got a hidden goldmine in your tackle box?

Free appraisals on your old tackle.

Free trout fishing for kids courtesy of Fishing Forever, and Kids, Cops and Canadian Tire.

Look for our state-of-the-art aquarium featuring Ontario game fish.

BOATS, MOTORS,ELECTRONICS

Ontario's leading marine dealers showcase the new models. Dozens of fishing machines. Make your purchase at the show. Look for great show specials.

FISHING LODGES

Meet over 75 camp operators face to face. Make your choice of a fishing vacation of a lifetime.

WE HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN HUNTERS

Get ready for the turkey season opener! Retailers will have a full assortment of all the new turkey gear Attend the OFAH hunting seminars, including Bill Blackwelll on Firearms Legislation

hope to see some NFN members there!...Kirk :Gonefisthere

Kirk, this site isn't big enough to have its own booth (I wish it was) but you can always go to the next swill. I met several members at the last one at Somebuddys and had a good time. There isn't one planned right now but keep an eye on this board. Where are you from?

Im from Dundas the town just west from Hamilton so,,,i might not be able 2 get 2 Niagara as its a bit out of reach (gas prices,etc).I no of some members here that live in Hamilton that i would maybe be able 2 hitch a ride and pay my share but..ill stay tunned for future posts about the next Swill!

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson
New downrigger?? B)

9622[/snapback]

%&%^$#!*&((&

NO,but thats not a bad idea,always good to have a backup for the backup :D

Looking at this,hopefully Grimbsy Tackel will have one at the show,there new in Dec was the first time they were available. To think I asked at a tackel store in the Hamilton area if the X100c was to be replaced soon. Thanks to Walt at Nichool's Marine who gave me a heads up on the new ones,saved me some heavy cursing,and probably a speeding ticket getting back to Hamilton :blush:

Fish Finder

Hey Guy's: I will be at the Grimsby Tackle booth looking after all the Berkley,ABU,FENWICK,GULP, and all power baits need a new rod & reel come and see me and I'll fix you up :blush: I'll be there all 4 day's Catfish

Hey Guy's: I will be at the Grimsby Tackle booth looking after all the Berkley,ABU,FENWICK,GULP, and all power baits need a new rod & reel come and see me and I'll fix you up :blush: I'll be there all 4 day's  Catfish

9624[/snapback]

I don't see anything about a good deal B)

:D Hey Brian: That just come's natual but you have to see me first, I may ask you a trivia ? or do a little fishy dance, if any one has fished with Bucketmouth he does the best little fishy dance when he loses a big fish or a small one for that matter, and beleive me when this happens dont take your glass's off or your done for the day :blink: Catfish PS now I'll here from bucketmouth himself :P

LOL

Denis tries to give me deals. I tell him "He's in the buisness to make money and I'm in buisness to spend it"

I was only joking,I would never go to someone I know to get a deal.

Hey if any1 spots me dont be affraid 2 come up and say hi! ill probly be wairing a light green Bass Pro Shops shirt with black pants (nike) and with the old man...and keep in mind im only 15 yrs old, but age is just a number afterall...hey and i may be able 2 outfish of you old-timers!!! :D ...no i doubt it

Later...Kirk :blink:

but age is just a number afterall                                                Later...Kirk :blink:

9639[/snapback]

Until you get my age :P

IBC

Never have enough Williams :D

LOL Brian! :P ...just think of it as 45(im guessin here..lol) years of experience :blink:

9658[/snapback]

Thanks for the compliment,your alittle short on the years,and me with hair :D

Your right about the age thing it doesn't matter how young or old,as long as there not a BSer or an idiot,age doesn't matter.

well ya know even if im only 15..doesnt mean im not a fierce fisherman! and if i went out for a trip with some of u older boys,i think i could keep up!and if anyone ever wants a youthfull(er) fishin buddy....gimmie a shout

...Kirk

Kirk: Slow down abit you don't want to be to cocky, If you are that good time will tell and guy's will give you a shot but in the mean time slow down you don't want a bad name before you get started :unsure: Catfish

well ya know even if im only 15..doesnt mean im not a fierce fisherman! and if i went out for a trip with some of u older boys,i think i could keep up!and if anyone ever wants a youthfull(er) fishin buddy....gimmie a shout

...Kirk

9693[/snapback]

LMAO

Get intouch with me in April I'll take you out for some Salmon fishing.

Archived